TSS -Things, Stuff & Such
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something for Everyone!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John McCain Denounces Bill Cunningham After Rally

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Miyagi

Mr Miyagi

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-01-18

John McCain Denounces Bill Cunningham After Rally Empty
PostSubject: John McCain Denounces Bill Cunningham After Rally   John McCain Denounces Bill Cunningham After Rally Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:26 pm

CINCINNATI (AP) - Republican John McCain quickly denounced the comments of a radio talk show host who while warming up a campaign crowd referred repeatedly to Barack Hussein Obama and called the Democratic presidential candidate a "hack, Chicago-style" politician.

Hussein is Obama's middle name, but talk show host Bill Cunningham used it three times as he addressed the crowd before the likely Republican nominee's appearance.

The rest here: http://www.local12.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=4a4fd8ad-2613-401e-9528-cfa2779bbcd1

I don't know how that idiot Cunningham still has a job on the radio in this area. The guy is always talking lots of crap that would get most people fired.

I had no idea that Obama's middle name was Hussein... wtf
Back to top Go down
Rose Blossom
Site Owner
Rose Blossom

Female Number of posts : 1206
Job/hobbies : Too many
Humor : Heck yeah!

PostSubject: Re: John McCain Denounces Bill Cunningham After Rally   John McCain Denounces Bill Cunningham After Rally Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:45 am

Mr Miyagi wrote:

I had no idea that Obama's middle name was Hussein... wtf

I did. Shocked/Huh
Back to top Go down
https://tss-forums.forummotion.com
Mr Miyagi

Mr Miyagi

Male Number of posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: John McCain Denounces Bill Cunningham After Rally   John McCain Denounces Bill Cunningham After Rally Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:41 pm

I wonder if all the idiots voting for him know that? It's honestly frightening. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Princess
Silver TSS Member
Silver TSS Member
Princess

Female Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: John McCain Denounces Bill Cunningham After Rally   John McCain Denounces Bill Cunningham After Rally Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:47 pm

Who knows? There are lots of reasons to vote or not vote for someone without using fear. That would seem to be an act of desperation. McCain doesn't need to resort to those type tactics. So, I'm glad he apologized.
Back to top Go down
http://coffeeshoppe.freeforums.org/portal.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John McCain Denounces Bill Cunningham After Rally   John McCain Denounces Bill Cunningham After Rally Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John McCain Denounces Bill Cunningham After Rally
Page 1 of 1