TSS -Things, Stuff & Such
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something for Everyone!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paterson Sworn In - NY's 55th Governor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flower
VIP
Flower

Female Number of posts : 458
Job/hobbies : yes
Humor : uh huh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Paterson Sworn In - NY's 55th Governor Empty
PostSubject: Paterson Sworn In - NY's 55th Governor   Paterson Sworn In - NY's 55th Governor Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:06 pm

Well, this is St, Patrick's Day and NY has a new Governor. Effective 1PM this afternoon David Paterson was sworn in and is now NY's new governor just seven days after Spitzer left office due to a big call girl scandal. He is now NY's 55th governor and first legally blind as well as black man to hold this office.

After a standing ovation that was loud and long, he finally made an astounding and profound acceptance speech, thanking so many politician and even showed his good sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yikers.com/forums/
Rose Blossom
Site Owner
Rose Blossom

Female Number of posts : 1206
Job/hobbies : Too many
Humor : Heck yeah!
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Paterson Sworn In - NY's 55th Governor   Paterson Sworn In - NY's 55th Governor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:17 am

announce

NYC Mayor Bloomberg has passed a bill putting a new toll on NY
s lower west side that will cost cars $8.00 and trucks $13. - $16.00 to come into the city via the Brooklyn Bridge. affraid pale

This bill now goes up to Albany and basically will be one of the first monumental acts of our new governor, David Paterson. There never has been a toll to come into NYC via the Brooklyn Bridge, an historic and oldest bridge linked to NYC. Let's all take a moment to pray for our newest governor's much needed action: the bill's demise. worrying pray worrying

Back to top Go down
https://tss-forums.forummotion.com
Colossus
Colossus

Male Number of posts : 106
Job/hobbies : Yes
Humor : Nope
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Paterson Sworn In - NY's 55th Governor   Paterson Sworn In - NY's 55th Governor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:51 pm

I do not understand why they would start charging to use that bridge....my guess would be that they want to control the traffic coming into NC.
Back to top Go down
Briggers
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Briggers

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Paterson Sworn In - NY's 55th Governor   Paterson Sworn In - NY's 55th Governor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:03 am

Colossus wrote:
I do not understand why they would start charging to use that bridge....my guess would be that they want to control the traffic coming into NC.
My guess is that they are using it to do your idea, or they need the cash for stuff in NYC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.black-legion.co.uk/combindforum/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paterson Sworn In - NY's 55th Governor   Paterson Sworn In - NY's 55th Governor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paterson Sworn In - NY's 55th Governor
Page 1 of 1